Best DSLR For Money Review
Getting the best DSLR camera for the money can be a tricky proposition, especially if you’re new to the idea of owning one.
Whatever the reason, buying a DSLR camera doesn’t have to be a cause for undue stress, and can offer a great upgrade in image quality and manual control.
There are a few things you’ll want to be aware of when you do your shopping.
First, some general features that are good to look for. In general, as an individual looking to buy a new DSLR, you will need to decide what you want to use your camera for.
Whether this be travel photography, macro shooting, action shots, or low light photography, this is something you’ll want to decide.
You may be feeling frustrated by the sheer amount of options available to you on the market.
Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with finding the right one on your own.
However, you should know that there are many different models available to you.
Each of them is laden with plenty of features to help you create high-quality images and videos for a very long time while still being able to share them with others.
In this guide, we will take a look at three top-rated models for money so that you can find the perfect option that meets all of your needs.
Top 8 Best DSLR For Money
Canon EOS REBEL T7i EF-S 18-55 IS STM Kit
- 242 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Lens used: EF-S 18-55mm f/4-56 IS STM (at focal length of 55mm)
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 60 fps Weight Approx 1877 oz / 532g (including battery pack and SD memory card) Approx 1711 oz / 485g (body only)
- Metering Range:EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
The Rebel T7i is a camera that will allow you to capture some really high- res photos and videos.
It has a 24.2 megapixel camera that comes with a CMOS sensor. The DIGIC 7 image processor is the software that ensures high quality images and vivid colors as well.
The 3 inch touchscreen makes preview of pictures and navigation absolutely amazing! The camera is capable of capturing images up to 5184 x 3456 pixels in size.
The 18-55mm f/ 3.5-5.6 EF-S zoom lens provide amazing zooming abilities for great picture detail. It is amazing for shooting landscapes as well.
The LCD touchscreen is smudge resistant and the display brightness is so perfect you will be able to see the screen even when you are outdoors.
The optical viewfinder enables a person to impeccably frame their shot with absolutely no pain at all!
The burst shooting mode is another exciting feature for it enables you to take 6 fps– perfect for action shots!
The video snapshot, built- in stereo microphone and video editor ensures that shooting and making a movie on this camera is an absolute breeze! Other features include white balance control, face detection, 3x optical zoom, built-in flash.
Users love the Full movie mode with the integrated Micro servo AF that allows continuous focus tracking that makes video making more fun.
Many say that the camera build is simply awesome and the camera allows you to take pictures with outstanding quality in the raw mode. A 64 GB card allows to store almost 900 pictures.
2) Nikon D5600 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera :-Best DSLR Camera for the Money
D5600 DX-Format Digital SLR Body
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor. Approx. 0.82x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m(*1))
- 3.2" 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen.Max Video Clip Length : 1920 x 1080: 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
Nikon is the other brand that photographers swear by, this Nikon DSLR will make a great purchase for anyone looking to break into the more serious side of amateur photography.
Available in black, grey, or red, the Nikon D5600 can easily be considered the best DSLR camera for the money.
This device captures stunning 24.2-megapixel still images and full-1080p HD videos with sound, thanks to the EXPEED 4 image processor.
With 24.2 megapixels, and a 3 inch LCD, you can both shoot high quality images, and review them easier than ever before.
Offering other great features like the ability to capture up to 5 images a second for amazing action shots, built in Nikon Guide mode to help you take exactly the shot you want, and an incredible ISO range for shooting under any lighting conditions.
You should have no trouble wowing friends and family with the amazing photos you take at Weddings, Birthdays special and every day occasions.
This Nikon DSLR also has integrated Wi-Fi connectivity along with bluetooth connectivity, which makes sharing your pictures and videos even easier than it currently is.
Image stabilization on this device greatly reduces camera shake so that you can take exceptional pictures and videos without having to worry about them blurring together.
The panorama mode helps you to take beautiful landscape shots, and several special scene effects can be applied to your photos to enhance their overall quality.
Pro and Amature Photographers consider this to be the best DSLR camera for the money because of the lightweight & functionality, as well as its overall image and video quality.
Users also like how well the camera performs under bright light and low light shooting conditions.
3) Canon EOS 80D 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
Canon Digital SLR Camera Body [EOS 80D] with 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Black
- The EOS 80D camera's Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography with each use
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level, plus numerous other points of information
- For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system with low luminance performance to EV -3 and 4 types of AF area selection modes
- The 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor captures high-resolution images and has refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds (16000 for still photographs, 12800 for movies)
- Canon's remarkable shutter combined with ability to shoot up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting ensures quick performance.Dioptric Adjustment:-3.0 to +1.0 m-1 (diopter)
This is certainly one of the best DSLRs in the market. It has an 24.2 megapixel lens, CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 Imaging Processor. It comes with 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD that provides for crisp detail and amazing zooming abilities.
It is perfect for long shots and nature shots as well. The camera comes with the improved EOS HD Video mode that allows you to shoot and edit videos on the camera itself.
The camera’s capabilities are quite strong- you will be able to shoot an HD movie with absolute ease.
The camera has “Burst Shooting” mode- a mode in which you can take 7 photos per second- this mode makes the camera perfect for sports and activity shooting for it will be able to capture a wide range of action shots without missing anything.
The dual layer metering system is also commendable.
The camera is compatible with SD or SDHC or SDXC memory cards as well. This is a “super” camera but it is simple enough to be handled by entry- level users as well.
The 3 inch LCD screen allows you to preview what you wish to click. The articulated screen, the smaller body and the lighter frame are also quite attractive.
Users say that the rotating screen is an added boon that allows to keep the point of interest in focus, and click candid pictures without drawing much attention.
The pictures taken with this camera are bright crispand loaded with the most intricate details that any camera can ever capture. The zoom is equally good, and the camera feels solid and heavy too.
This camera ensures that no matter what kind of shot you want, you can get the perfect setup for it, making them a fantastic option for the serious photography fan.
4) Canon EOS Rebel T6i :- Best DSLR for Money
Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens - Wi-Fi Enabled
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format. Brightness Control Adjustable to one of seven levels
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC,Minimum Focal Length:18 mm.Compatible Lenses:Canon EF lenses:(including EF-S lenses)
The Canon EOS Rebel T6i may prove to be the best DSLR camera for the money because of the overall image and video quality associated with it.
The camera can capture 24.2-megapixel still images and full-1080p HD video, so you can rest assured that all of your photos and videos will be of the highest quality possible, no matter when and where you are shooting.
Thanks to the powerful ISO on this device, you can easily shoot in bright or low light settings without experiencing any distortions in quality.
As far as video playback is concerned onthis camera, you can choose to play back your HD videos and audio directly on the LCD screen of the device, or you can plug in the camera to your HDTV and view them that way.
If you want to use the camera’s auto mode instead of the manual functions, then you can set it to automatically detect the type of scene you are trying to shoot, and then apply the necessary settings to make the picture look good.
Finally, you can also choose from one of the pre-set scene selections to make beautiful pictures as well.
Amature photographers and Videographers say that this is the best DSLR camera for the money because of its powerful image and video features and rotating LCD screen, which help you to get the best possible shot.
Users also say that they like how user-friendly the camera is, and also how quickly it shoots pictures and then saves them to your memory card.
5) Sony Alpha a6000:- Best Compact DSLR for Money
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3 MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD - Body Only (Black)
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor ISO 100-25600 and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F28 lens attached)
- Operating temperature:32-104°F / 0-40°C.Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Up to 11 FPS continious shooting, Compatible OS:Windows Vista SP2*8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 81, Mac OS X (v106-v109)
- 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dotsCompatible with Sony E Mount lenses
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 14 million dots
The Sony Alpha a6000 24.3 MP Interchangeable Lens Camera may be the best camera for the money for many reasons.
To begin with, it has a 24.3-megapixel CMOS sensor to help you get the best pictures and videos that you possibly can without experiencing any distortions.
You can easily take self-portraits without worrying about them coming out funny, because the LCD screen tilts 180 degrees, so you can see yourself perfectly when you try to snap a picture.
If video production is your favorite thing, then you may truly appreciate this camera, because it has full-1080p video recording capabilities.
You can then turn around and share these videos on YouTube or Facebook later on via your PC.
An auto object framing function on the camera automatically saves a more-professional looking version of your photos to the camera, as well as the original, so you can use whichever shot you like the best.
According to popular Amazon.com reviews, users consider this to be the best camera for the money because of the overall image resolution and color quality.
Users also like how easy the device is to use and how small the camera is overall.
Are you searching for the best camera for the money? If so, then you may want to consider one of these three options.
6) Canon EOS Rebel T7 :- Best DSLR Camera for Money
EOS Rebel T7 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is II Kit
- 24. 1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100-6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** technology
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Optical Viewfinder with approx. 95% viewing coverage
- 3. 0-Inch LCD with 920, 000 dots.Not compatible with UHS speed class cards
The Canon EOS Rebel T7 may be the best camera for the money because it has an 24.1-megapixel CMOS sensor in it, which helps you to capture high-quality images and videos without any distortions or pixilations in them whatsoever.
Since the ISO on this device ranges from 100 to 6400, you can easily shoot in bright light or dim light without the photos looking too washed out or too dark.
One of the main features associated with this camera is the ability to shoot scenes based on ambience selection, or by lighting or scene type.
You can also apply several different filters and choose from many different pre-set scenes or ensure that your photos look exactly the way that you intended.
You can use manual or automatic mode to shoot photos and videos, depending on what your preferences are, and when you choose to play them back, you can do it either directly through the LCD screen or by hooking up your camera to an HDTV.
Reviewers on Amazon.com say that this may be the best camera for the money because of how user-friendly the controls on this device are, as well as how quickly it captures and saves the image or video before allowing you to move on to the next one.
7) Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera
Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Wide area 79-point Phase Detection "4D Focus" AF system, 24.2MP APS-C sensor for astonishing image quality with fine details, 8fps continuous shooting3 with AF to capture the decisive moment
- SteadyShot INSIDE In-body image stabilization for every A-mount lens, Full HD XAVC S movie recording 30p/24p up to 50Mbps, OLED Tru-Finder (0.39" ) with 100% frame coverage
- Large 2.7" tillable, 460K dot LCD screen, Up to ISO 25,600 for clean low light images with low noise, Top display, front and rear control dials, 10 customizable button, Clean Full HD Movie output via HDMI
The Sony A68 can easily be considered the best DSLR camera for the money, because it captures 24.2-megapixel still images and full-1080p HD videos, so you don’t ever have to miss a second of life’s special moments.
The body of the camera is exceptionally lightweight and easy to grip, so there shouldn’t be any issues with dropping the camera.
You can use almost any Sony E-mount lens on this camera, and you can even shoot in low light conditions without worrying about pixilations or distortions of any kind.
If you prefer to use Live View mode, you get stunning autofocus. If you want to use the Auto mode of the camera, then you can let the device assess the scene you are trying to shoot and apply the necessary settings to ensure that you get stunning pictures every time.
You can also apply one of the pre-programmed settings or filters to the camera while you are shooting to make your pictures look the way you intend them to.
According to popular Amazon.com reviews, users say that this is the best DSLR camera for the money.
This is largely because many users like the overall feel of the camera, as this helps them know that they can firmly grip it without fear of dropping it. Users also like the powerful image and video quality achieved by this camera—even in low light settings.
su_button url=”https://amzn.to/30wAPJg” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ef970c” size=”8″ center=”yes” rel=”nofollow”]Best Price On Amazon[/su_button]
PANASONIC LUMIX DC-ZS70K, 20.3 Megapixel, 4K Digital Camera, Touch Enabled 3-inch 180 Degree Flip-front Display, 30X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens, WiFi (Black)
- 20. 3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30x Leica DC VARIO-ELMAR lens (24-720mm), Plus 5-axis Hybrid O. I. S. (Optical image Stabilizer)
- 0. 2-Inch 1, 166k-dot EVF (electronic view finder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), Plus exclusive Lumix 4K PHOTO and 4K post focus with internal focus Stacking feature
- Lens barrel mounted control ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions
- Wi-Fi plus a 180 Degree front Flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfie photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.Recording file format:Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4.Wifi:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
If you are trying to find the best camera for the money, you may want to consider the PANASONIC LUMIX DC-ZS70K. The unit has a 30x optical zoom so that you can take close-ups of far-away subjects that still look as crystal-clear as a professional photograph.
There are only MBs of internal memory on the camera, so you will need to buy an external SD card, but this is made up for by the fact that there is built-in GPS and f4K video recording.
Special technology allows you to access open Wi-Fi networks with a internal Wi-Fi adapter.
Once you have access to a network, you can instantly share your photos and videos on Facebook, YouTube, and other sites.
There are many different controls and scene settings on this camera, including panorama and night shots. Plus, you can alternate between automatic and manual controls if you so choose.
Amazon.com reviewers say that they consider this to be the best camera for the money because of how well it takes both indoor and outdoor pictures, even in low light. Users also like the high zoom, the flash, and the compact size of the device.
Each of them is laden with a wide array of features that are certain to delight you and provide you with several years of high-quality use.
Things to keep in mind
Anyone who has owned, or looked at owning a digital camera, whether it’s a high end DSLR, or the point and shoot on their cellphone has heard the word “megapixels.” While this is a word that tends to get wrapped up in marketing speech, and it should certainly not be the first or the last thing you look at on a DSLR, it is still something worth keeping in mind.
As with many things in life, there is in fact such a thing as “too much.” But as long as you’re looking in the ~10-15 megapixel range for high quality photography, you shouldn’t have any issues with image size–whether that be too much or too little.
Beyond that, you’ll want to look at features like LCD size (reviewing photos on a tiny screen is a pain), overall ISO range (what kind of conditions do you want to shoot in?), and price and ease of getting any accessories you need.
The mention of accessories bears its own separate discussion. Although a DSLR will offer a dramatic increase in the control you have over your photography, this comes with the need to sometimes purchase extra things like new lenses. Keep these additional costs in mind.
If you are trying to find the best DSLR camera for the money, you may want to consider investing in one of the models listed above.
Each of them is laden with enough features to provide you with several years’ worth of high-quality images and videos without distortions, so you can readily capture all of life’s memorable moments.