Best Nikon DSLR camera 2020 In India Review
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. This proverb goes right in defining camera; especially when it comes to implementing the functions a dslr.
It is the magic that we are hooked on to. With the advent of the modern technology in the past few decades this magical thing has been improvising with the best fruits of scientific innovations.
Photos of our loved one’s have got a new dimension that represents the daily life in a completely new way.
The art of photography has now been taken up by many people professionally. There are many companies out there in the market that have come up with new models of camera.
But only a few of them have been able to make it high. One of the best known companies in this case is the globally acclaimed companies is Nikon.
Nikon has been setting the trend with its top-notch inventions in its vast range of quality high-end cameras.
In this article the main focal point will be the ranges of the camera and the features it provide. We will now look at the DSLR cameras which come under the range of 30000-35,000 range.
|Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX NIKKOR...||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D5300 24.2Mp Digital SLR...||Buy on Amazon|
|D5600 DX-Format Digital SLR...||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D7200 24.2 Mp Digital...||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D7500 with AF-S VR...||Buy on Amazon|
Also read best DSLR camera in India to find out other excellent DSLRs from Canon and Sony.
1. Nikon D3500
Nikon D3500 W/AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR with 16GB Memory Card and Carry Case (Black)
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
Capturing the moments is what we think of at each and every stage of life. But how to capture the memories is what we think of. Camera is the answer but to get a camera and take the shots is what we fear off.
To all these problems that are making a question in our minds Nikon provides the answer. This camera is very light and compact.
The buffer capacity is very nice and you will get the picture in detailing manner. This camera also provides continuous shooting range at 5fps. In the backside you will get the option of zoom in and zoom out with the “I” button.
The foremost thing that came to our mind before having a camera is the lens. Unlike the predecessors this model has a AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 VR II collapsible lens which is much higher than other types of camera models available in the market.
This has many useful features like Sensor which is 24.2 MP DX format CMOS (23.5 x 15.6 mm). You can now enjoy the photo without any problem in the object and the color that is surrounding.
- The image quality is very good.
- Get the full detail of the images.
- The ISO performance is very good.
- It has a high pixel.
- No auto bracketing
- Videos could be better.
2. Best Nikon DSLR Camera In India: – Nikon D5300
Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-140mm VR Kit Lens, Card and Camera Bag
- Capture beautifully detailed photos and full-HD movies with the 24.2-million pixel DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter for superior image quality and definition
- Built in Wi-Fi for transmitting high quality images to a smart device for simple sharing along with built in GPS function that records location data
- Explore your creativity with the 3.2-inch, 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
- Nikon's new EXPEED 4 Image Processing Engine to ensure even clearer photos and movies than before with shooting in low light
- This updated kit boasts a much smaller, lighter, retractable 18-55mm VR kit lens, making it more comfortable than ever to carry a Digital SLR
This camera is best among the other types of camera that are available in the Indian market. The Nikon D5300 has the greatest color depth with full of high definition quality. The screens can be flipped out to get the focal points as much as you can. An external mic jack is also provided.
With 24.2 megapixel sensor you can capture images without loosing any details even if you crop it to 100%, with good image processing unit you feel Nikon D5300 is responsive even while shotting in continuous mode.
If you are fan of taking videos using DSLR camera, then you will love Video capability of the Nikon D5300, you can shoot full HD movies with 60fps speed, so your movies look natural and lag free.
With 39 auto focus sensor you can easily track any moving object without any difficulty, so this DSLR camera performs well in sports and wildlife photography too.
If you travel a lot and looking for an DSLR for logging your travel experience, then Nikon D5300 helps you in shooting images with Geo tag using its built in GSP module.
It can even log your travel route at pre-defined intervals.
Another good thing about this camera is it comes with latest AF-P lens, so your videos will be lot smoother and noise free.
- More lenses can be fixed to it.
- It is totally built in GPS Technology.
- The weight is very light.
- The screen is large.
- No option of touch screen.
- The viewfinder is very small.
3. Nikon D5600
Nikon D5600 DX-format Digital SLR w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3. 5-5. 6G VR
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 100-25600 and 5 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 3.2" 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
It is a widely accepted fact that finding a good DSLR camera is always a challenging task. It is so because many cameras have invaded the Indian market and is continuing their appeal to the average Indian buyers.
Many experts regard this camera as the best Nikon DSLR camera In India. However, one’s quest for an affordable DSLR camera would come to an end with the Nikon D5600.
It is one of those DSLR cameras which is available under the 40,000 rupees mark. Moreover, this DSLR camera features a 24.2-megapixel camera sensor that is quite good for taking HD pictures and videos.
This camera uses an innovative style of DSLR body ergonomics. It is quite smaller and lighter than all the other cameras that are available in the Indian market.
Moreover, as per many users, this camera has a good grip, and this ensures that it can be held firmly in hand for outdoor shooting purposes.
If you are wondering that whether the Nikon D5600 would suit all your photography needs, the answer is probably yes.
On the other hand, for the likes of many easy going photographers, the Nikon D5600 is the best choice. It is so because it has got everything a photographer needs.
How the Nikon D5600 stake up against the competition?
One of the most important features that are present in this camera is the 39 point AF that can take the continuous burst of shots.
Moreover, the 5fps continuous shooting feature is great in taking pictures if someone is on a wildlife safari.
Quite interestingly, the Nikon D5600 has a 3.2 inch LCD and is on par with other expensive cameras. The Nikon D5600 also uses a pentamirror optical viewfinder that makes it click bright pictures at low light conditions.
- It sports excellent updated handling.
- It boasts of solid performance and high images.
- It has a fast AF.
- It has good body ergonomics.
- It does not have a GPS.
- It is based on conservative upgrades.
4. Best Nikon DSLR Camera: – Nikon D7200
Nikon D7200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S 18-140mm VR Kit Lens and 16GB Card, Camera Bag
- Optical viewfinder with approx 100 percent frame coverage for enhanced clarity and visibility
- Unlimited continuous shooting for creating virtually seamless light-trail
- Long battery life, Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
- MB-D15 multi-power battery pack (optional)
- The power to keep shooting - number of shots increased to 100 (JPEG fine/Large) at 6 fps in continuous shooting
The Nikon D7200 DSLR camera is a new and innovative type of camera that has a 24.2-megapixel camera format.
One of the key highlights of the D7200 includes full 1080p HD video recording with frame rate of 60fps . It has an ISO range of 100-25,600 which makes it one of the best nikon dslr cameras.
It also has a new 51 point Autofocus system and also has a new 2016 pixel 3D color matrix. On the other hand, it has a 14-bit analog to digital conversion mechanism that can actually appeal to the likes of the Indian customers.
In recent years, it is a widely accepted fact that the Indian market is flooded with several international brands that are affordable too. However, the Nikon D7200 is one of those cameras that can single-handedly ousted all other DSLR cameras from the list.
This DSLR camera is also compact regarding size and weight. It is not that much bulky, and hence one can easily take it out to wildlife and travel photography. It has dual memory card slots that are one of a unique features of this camera.
How the Nikon D7200 stake up against the competition?
This DSLR camera utilizes a new EN-EL15 battery and also includes an MH-25 recharger. Moreover, the Nikon D7200 has a similar monochromatic design in which the exposure compensation button is intelligently positioned just next to the shutter release.
One of the most highlighting features of the Nikon D7200 lies in the fact that it has a large battery life and this is where it appeals to the photographers. An extensive battery life implies that this camera can be taken on adventures.
- 1080p video recording is being supported by this camera.
- It also has 6fps quick shutter release.
- It has dual SD card slots.
- It also has 100% viewfinder.
- A bit overpriced looking at the features.
- Slightly bulky for the first time users.
5. Best Nikon DSLR Camera:- Nikon D7500
Nikon D7500 Camera (Black) with AF-S VR Nikkor 18-105mm VR Lens Kit, 16GB Class 10 SD Card and Carry Case
- 21 MP, 4K UHD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.2" Tilt able Touch Screen
- EH-5c AC adapter; requires EP-5B power connector (available separately)
- Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
- The D7500 will always deliver reliable and unparalleled performance with every shot
- Dust-reduction system: Image sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (Capture NX-D software required), Exposure lock: Luminosity locked at detected value
If you are thinking of buying a latest DSLR camera that would suit your budgeting needs, you can opt to buy the new Nikon D7500. Moreover, it is also one of the most recent APS-C DSLR that features the latest 20.9 MP sensor.
The D7500 is built in such a way that it exudes the image of a picture perfect DSLR that can take amazing pictures of low light conditions.
Unlike other cameras, the D7500 has an upgraded AF system that can take great pictures in several light conditions. The D7500 has a slightly large 3.2 inch LCD panel that can provide practicality to the users.
On the other hand, this DSLR camera is also equipped with the Nikon’s wireless remote operation that also has three separate groups of flash units. The inbuilt flash can also be used in the commander mode so that trigger flash can be projected.
The inbuilt stereo microphones make it easier to shoot videos. On the otherside, this device also allows the remote control of the smartphones to be operated via this DSLR camera.
It also has an auto ISO program with the help of which good quality pictures can be taken. It also allows the camera to have a minimum shutter speed. The maximum shutter speed of this camera is 1/1500 second. Another notable feature of this camera is it supports USB that is ideal for exporting and importing pictures.
How the Nikon D7500 stake up against the competition?
One of the most prominent features of this camera lies in the fact that it has better image stabilization. This is where it triumphs over other digital cameras in the same price range.
Another area where the Nikon D7500 triumphs over other competitors in the same price range are the camera has longer exposures. One of the most prominent features of the Nikon D7100 is that it is regarded as one of the most travel-friendly cameras.
It’s kit lens gives approximately 4x optical zoom which can produce amazing quality pictures which are not dependent on lighting conditions. It gives you the ability to capture excellent close ups photos aswell.
- Good low light photography.
- Good battery back-up.
- One of the best travel cameras.
- Costly for armature photographer.
I am a professional photographer. I love capturing life’s precious moments and freezing them in time forever.
I have been photographing for the last ten years and have never lost my passion for it.
I have used many different photography cameras and lenses. The idea for PhotographyTec.com is to provide unbiased information about the different cameras and lenses I have used in my photography journey.
I love traveling and spending time with my family when I’m not taking photos.
I’m also an avid hiker and outdoorsman, and I spend as much time as possible exploring the beautiful landscapes of America.